Thursday, January 3, 2013

three little monkeys swinging in the tree

let's sing together:

Three little monkeys swinging from a tree.
Along came a crocodile quiet as can be.
The low monkey said, “You can’t catch me.” Snap!
Two little monkeys swinging from a tree.
Along came a crocodile quiet as can be.
The middle monkey said, “You can’t catch me.” Snap!
One little monkeys swinging from a tree.
Along came a crocodile quiet as can be.
The high monkey said, “You can’t catch me.” Snap!
“Missed me, missed me - now you gotta kiss me!”

 
  this crocheted little monkeys and the crocodile can be use to illustrate the “Three Little Monkeys” poem, the “Alligator Alarm” from Alphabet Action Songs, the “Three Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed”, the “Monkeys” from Movement Songs Children Love” and more!  just listed in  my shop

1 comment: